Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Never a Quite night out!!!

The picture you see here is of me after Saturday night. I went to the Olympic dinner dance at Ben Rhydding Hockey Club. The night was a great success until I did this. I just went out for some fresh air and then all of a sudden....... WHACK!!! Bloody hell it hurt. (I think) It hurts now anyway. Been knocked unconscious has the added bonus of meaning I lost pretty much all the pain. However I lost all memories after about 11pm as well! Ha oh well. I think this post needs a quote from my trusty friend Andrew Driver. On hearing the news his response was:

" Oh for fuck sake Ric can you not go out get pissed and just wake up with a hangover like every other Bugger!!! "

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u racist !

September 29, 2004 at 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No shaun...... I just dont like you. lol

September 29, 2004 at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home