Sunday, October 03, 2004

Dumb Ass Americans

In a recent interview George W Bush exclaimed that:
" More and more of our foreign imports are coming from abroad!"
And that's what people want running the country!
incidentally coming up in to the final weeks of the American election campaign it was announced that only 20% of Americans would vote! The other 80% can't fit into the poling stations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home