Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The Great Escape

While on a night out in my local town of Ilkley me and my mate spent up all our cash on beers and a subsequent donner! Realising we had no money to get home we decided to jump the taxi. We had it all planned out. The cab would drop us off by a snicket and we would run through there so he couldn't follow us in his cab. The trouble was when the cab stopped and we started to run (in our pissed state) I ran straight on to the bonnet of another car and my mate ran face first into the railings at the start of the snicket and floored himself instantly. I thought he was out for the count and while deciding on whether or not to carry him or save myself luckily he jumped up and started running. In hindsight the taxi drive probably thought sod it that's worth £7 and so he drove off. John hasn't been able to chew since and I'm glad for once it wasn't me who was injured. And that's the end to another midnight escapade from Ric!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As an avid reader of ricssite I was shocked to learn that the author of this masterpiece was also the little chav who jumped my taxi last month. Yes that was worth £7 and I would like it back.
Abdul Smith

December 23, 2004 at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home