Monday, December 06, 2004

JOKE OF THE MONTH

John and Jessica are on their way home from the bar one night when John gets pulled over by the police. The officer explains that he was stopped because his brake light was out. ‘I’m very sorry officer,’ says John. ‘I didn’t realize - I’ll get it fixed right away.’Just then, Jessica says: ‘I knew this would happen. I told you two days ago to get that light fixed.’ So the officer asks for John’s licence and, after examining it, says: ‘Sir, your licence has expired.’ And again John apologises, saying that he hadn’t realised and that he will take care of it first thing in the morning. Then Jessica says: ‘Typical. I told you a week ago that the state had sent a letter telling you your licence had expired.’ By this time, John is a bit upset with his wife and shouts: ‘Jessica, will you shut up!’ The officer leans towards Jessica and asks: ‘Does your husband always talk to you like that?’ And Jessica replies: ‘Only when he’s drunk.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home