Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Poker and women!!!!

Now you may or not know thati am a bit of a poker player. My girlfriend, sarah, felt a bit left out and wanted me to teach her and her three best mates to play. Now if you wanna know how its goin well this is how... i have given up and decided to update my blog. But before i finish i thought i'd let you know how it went. Sarah said that she didn't like the idea of bluffing because it was lying! Jenna just lost to pocket aces to a straight... Or what was thought to be a straight it was actually only A 2 3 4 !!! Am i a bad teacher or are women just really hard to teach?? I just dont know. I'm not being sexist but it really seems like women cant pick this game up easily!! Sorry to Sarah jenna rachel and sarah c if this has offended!

4 Comments:

Blogger Yorkshire Soul said...

Four nubile girlies and you didn't teach them strip poker ?

You're getting slow boy.

December 2, 2004 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi it's Rachel (from the poker game). Just thought I better stick up for girlkind. We weren't that bad!! Ok I was but I'll get better right?? It was our first time after all. Thanks for teaching us by the way. It was funny! Bet you can't wait for us to start playing you for money...
Love Rach x x
PS I think I should point out that you chose to go see Will Young. You went voluntarily!!

December 6, 2004 at 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey it's Jenna
ok we didn't do that great but i thought we did ok!! except for when we didn't know how to finish haha! + i'm pretty sure i speak for all of us when i say that there's no way we'd soberly (or when pissed for that matter!) play strip poker!!!!
keep updating ric
xx

December 6, 2004 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Yorkshire Soul said...

Damn, I'd pay good money to see Rach, Sarah and Sarah playing strip poker. (No mention of Jenna ? Um no, can't mention the members)

December 10, 2004 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home