Sunday, February 06, 2005

Quiz Results Week 4

Now then as you all know this week could have been very interesting. However even with a record number of entrants the the names at the top of the board stay the same! How boring! Both Jenna and Sarah only bet 5 points. However i have added a twist to this weeks quiz. As far as this quiz goes i make the rules! And because of that i am afraid that this week there are some penalty points to give out!

  1. -1 Point to Sarah C for liking me to a sad middle age loser! (no offence mike!)
  2. -2 Points to Sarah C for telling people she was carried down the hill because she hurt her ankle! It was because she moaned all the way!

I'm not going to post all the unique questions but if you do want to get them just email me. So... Without further ado here is this weeks leader board.

  1. Jenna 35
  2. Sarah C 34
  3. YS 14
  4. Rachel 10

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you will find I did hurt my ankle when I fell over but you weren't there because you wre too busy chatting to your best friend Mrs Graham.

February 6, 2005 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger rb1502 said...

I think thats just enough from you miss little lady! Any more arguing from you and there will be more serious prices to pay!!!

February 6, 2005 at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home